Digital marketing specialist/Web developer
The ideal candidate will be able to:
- Read and interpret Google Analytics information
- Develop marketing strategies and tactics within the clients’ budgets and timelines
- Develop and execute digital marketing programs and campaigns from plan, design, implementation, measurement, and continuous improvement.
- Ensure customer satisfaction by interacting directly with clients
- Conduct market research related to client base, including competitor analysis
- Execute multi-channel marketing campaigns
- Provide recommendations for improving strategies and tactics that are underperforming
- Constantly improve personal knowledge of internet marketing practices
The ideal candidate will have digital marketing experience including:
- Leveraging LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, etc. to achieve clients’ marketing goals
- Knowledge and proven results with SEM
- Keyword research and designing SEO campaigns
- Managing Google Adwords with $1,000 – $20,000+ in monthly spend
The ideal candidate will have web development experience including:
- Strong understanding of the current state of web technology
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate technical concepts to non-technical people
- Project management
- Working with Drupal 6 and 7 (Theming system for Drupal 6 and 7, the Drupal Core API, maintaining modules, deployment and management using drush)
- Working with WordPress (Solid understanding of “the loop,” knowledge of the WP Codex, knowledge of the WP template hierarchy, understanding of “child” themes)
- A creative, collaborative and collegial work environment
- A seven-hour workday (35 hours/week)
- Three weeks of paid time off
- 10 annual paid company holidays
- Health and dental insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Bucket o’ chocolate
If this sounds like you, please send us an email with a link to your online resume and portfolio. Resumes without portfolios will not be considered.
Salary will be determined based on candidate’s qualifications. Salary history and references are required. Background check is required.
The recruitment process is open until the position is filled. Because of the volume of applications received, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.